So glad that daily face scrubbings and cocoa butter remove acne scars.
Not sure I’d be where I am today w/o that knowledge.
you may have just changed my life
Lemon and sugar and olive oil and a bit of honey in a jar for the week and if you live where water is heavily chlorinated add APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.Et voila DIY FACE SCRUB
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
Tbh saying something like “I hate cis people” on tumblr isn’t fighting fire with fire, it’s more like saying “I hate fire” while burning to death only to get lectured by said fire about how not all fire is like that and it occasionally keeps you warm